Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris thrives in summer, and this year they’ve launched a whimsical assortment of experiences for guests.Bar Glacier by Pierre HermèPastry chef Pierre Hermès, world-renowned for his macaroons and pastries, brings his passion for innovative flavours to the world of frozen delights with Bar Glacier by Pierre Hermès. Located on hotel’s terrace, the resident ice cream maker prepares cones right on the spot, with fresh, inspired options including Infiniment Chocolat, Infiniment Vanille, Infiniment Café, Infiniment Caramel, Passion Fruit, Vanilla with Violet, Pistachio, Strawberries, and Ispahan (rose/lychee).The treats are available daily from noon to 6 pm with single scoops for AU$10 and doubles for AU$17.Pic Chic Laurent André, Le Royal Monceau’s talented Executive Chef, has reinterpreted traditional picnic recipes with fine ingredients and presents Le Pic-Chic Veuve Clicquot – possibly the most stylish picnic ever – in partnership with Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, one of France’s finest champagne houses.Enjoy cream of green asparagus soup, Parisian green bean salad, black truffle mustard, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris’ famous club sandwich, strawberries and raspberries, macarons and a bottle of champagne Veuve Clicquot.Luxury Takes Flight Guests of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris are now invited to experience the flight of a luxury helicopter over the extraordinary regions of France.This offer is available from AU$28,926* and includes:From three nights’ accommodation at “Le Privé”, the most luxurious apartments in Paris, located in the private building of Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris and featuring 350m² of glamour including a private gym, private kitchen, private access to the spa and up to three bedroomsAn exceptional flight aboard a luxurious helicopter to a choice of exclusive regional experiencesBuffet breakfast for two in the restaurant, La CuisineUnlimited access to the gym and the swimming pool of the Spa My Blend by ClarinsComplimentary Wifi* based on exchange rate at time of print, subject to changeFor more information or to book email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lockdown duffle bag After a weekend of questions not being asked and rumors abounding about Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC, it now appears much of it was a publicity stunt to get his name out for his return to World Wrestling Entertainment at Monday’s live Raw show in Richmond, Va.Lesnar, 36, who was the biggest drawing heavyweight champion in UFC history, hasn’t fought since losing to Alistair Overeem on Dec. 30, 2011 via first-round ref stoppage. Lesnar retired as a fighter, saying at the time that he promised his wife (former wrestling personality Sable) that had he won, he’d have fought once more and gone for a title rematch with Cain Velasquez, but if he lost he would retire.Lesnar signed a lucrative one-year contract with WWE in April 2012, and then signed a two-year renewal before that deal expired. Lesnar had previously worked for WWE from 2000 to 2004. Lesnar had made an international name as a headliner which was a huge part of his UFC marketability.While rumors have surfaced regularly about him returning to UFC, and he did verbally agree to do a proposed match with Fedor Emelianenko in 2012, which never came to fruition. UFC was negotiating with Emelianenko for a match that would have taken place at Cowboys Stadium, but when Emelianenko’s father died in August, 2012, he told UFC officials that he was retired and wouldn’t fight again. When Dana White recounted the story months later, he said that Lesnar told him at the time that he also wasn’t interested in fighting again once that match fell through. Still, it is questionable that even if Lesnar agreed to the match, that he would be able to do it because of his WWE contract which would only allow such a thing if WWE owner Vince McMahon were to agree to the deal.White, over the weekend, had said that he didn’t know anything about Lesnar rumors, which resurfaced regarding a match with Emelianenko. But given the news last night that Lesnar would return to WWE, it made the timing of those rumors as likely a publicity plant to build for his return to pro wrestling Monday. It was foreshadowed Sunday night when the WWE was taping a television show that would air on Friday, after Monday’s show, and an interview talked about what Lesnar had done on Monday (which airs live tonight) on Raw to Mark Henry.The return was supposed to be a surprise to fans, as WWE has not advertised or announced Lesnar’s return, although sources in the company have confirmed his return on Dec. 30 has always been the plan.Lesnar has a unique pro wrestling contract where he only works a few major events a year, and does television only leading up to those events. He most recently disappeared from WWE television in August. He will wrestle again at the Royal Rumble, the WWE’s second biggest event of the year, on Jan. 26, in Pittsburgh, and again at WrestleMania, on April 6, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.In the latter match, he is scheduled to face The Undertaker in a match actually set up in 2010 when the two staged having words at a UFC event in on Oct. 23, 2010, in Anaheim, Calif., just minutes after Lesnar had lost the UFC heavyweight title to Cain Velasquez. The plan at the time was for Lesnar to face Undertaker at the 2011 WrestleMania, but Lesnar was under an exclusive contract to UFC, which would not allow him to do the pro wrestling match.But all talk of Lesnar doing MMA is just that. The stories have usually cited that Lesnar has a unique WWE deal that would allow him to fight, which is not the case.”WWE has exclusive rights to services (to Lesnar) and such exclusivity extends to ultimate fighting competitions,” said a WWE official.Lesnar’s WWE contract will not expire until April 2015. Which is More Dangerous – MMA or Football? Should Frankie Edgar finally fight at bantamweight? Coach Ricardo Almeida weighs in Timeline of Israel Adesanya’s Rapid Rise to UFC Contender Dana White addresses contender status of Colby Covington, Leon Edwards, Corey Anderson Esther Lin, MMA Fighting Top Contenders for Fight of the Year Standard BJJ Gi MMA Fighting Sale ProMax 440 BJJ GI Brock Lesnar’s WWE Future After UFC Retirement More: Video: Aalon Cruz scores ridiculous jumping knee KO on Contender Series Good Night Tee Greatest Highlights of Anderson Silva’s Career More From Gordon Ryan Competition Kit Accessories Standard Ranked Rashguard Latest From Our Partners Apparel Colby Covington rips ‘diva’ Robbie Lawler for leaving American Top Team over a photo Nightmare Matchup for UFC’s Biggest Stars Latest From MMA Warehouse King Ryan Longsleeve Shirt Morning Report: Jorge Masvidal praises Conor McGregor: ‘The dude is a f*cking G, bro’ ABC passes rule alteration to definition of grounded fighter Gloves