Tag: 贵族宝贝ZI


first_imgDonegal Junior LeagueSunday Reports Brian McCormick Sports Premier DivisionRathmullan Celtic 1 St. Catherines 6Brain Dorrian’s St Catherine’s delivered a 6-1 defeat to the Premier Division champions Rathmullan Celtic in emphatic fashion at the Flagpole Field to make it two wins from two following their seven goal victory over Lifford Celtic last week. Dorrian’s Saints took an early lead after just three minutes when Shane O’Rourke finished after Shane Molloy’s strike was blocked by Hoops goalkeeper Sean Black. Their advantage was doubled after 10 minutes with the mercurial striker Jason Noctor scoring with a diving header from Molly’s floated free kick into the area. After 24 minutes O’Rourke had his shot blocked by Hoops’ keeper Black but Molloy was on hand to finish the rebound with a low shot into the bottom corner. The only highlight for the Hoops on a dismal afternoon came on the half hour mark when Dara Patton headed down a long kick out from Black to Chris McBride who neatly laid off the ball to Patton who struck a venomous strike from 25 yards into the top corner in what would be their only positive move all afternoon. The Saints however took a three goal advantage in at half time when talismanic striker Noctor was fouled in the area by keeper Black with the resulting penalty converted by the sharpshooter to make it 4-1 on 42 minutes. In the second half David Connell floated a corner into the area where O’Rourke had a free header to score from six yards out. The Saints confounded the Hoops to their worst home defeat when John Enright lofted a long ball to David Conwell on the left wing. The winger crossed to the unmarked Molloy for an easy tap in from 10 yards out to complete a fine performance for Dorrian’s troops. Referee: Gerry GallagherGlenea United 6 Cranford United 1 Glenea picked up their opening points of the season with a hard earned victory over Cranford. In the opening period both sides tried hard to get control of the game with neither side creating any clear chances. Glenea opened the scoring on 35 minutes when Kevin McFadden found Ryan McFadden who slotted the ball home from a tight angle. Glenea extended their lead right on half time when Darren Mc Geever’s cross from the left wasn’t dealt with properly by the visiting defence and Michael Barry was on hand to force the ball home. In the 2nd half the home side started strongly and added a third goal on 50 minutes when Dean Gallagher took advantage of hesitation by the keeper and rolled the ball home. Glenea got their 4th goal on 65 minutes through Dean Gallagher when he was played in Kevin Mulhern. Gavin Mc Glanaghey almost increased the home sides lead but he saw his chipped effort come back off the bar. Cranford pulled a goal back on 75 minutes when Kyle Black scored with a fine effort from 25 yards out. Glenea added two more goals in the last few minutes through Ryan McFadden and Michael Barry. Best for Glenea were John Harley, Kevin Mulhern and Ryan McFadden, while Kyle Black was always a danger for Cranford. Referee: Joe Mc Hugh.Watson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 6 Curragh Athletic 0An opening period filled with chances for both teams and numerous near misses didn’t indicate the eventual outcome of this local derby at Park View on Sunday. It wasn’t until the 20th minute that Castlefin managed to find a breakthrough. It was Barry Tourish who found the net when he converted a rebound and four minutes later, not to be outdone, his brother Ronan made it two. That is how it remained until the interval. With Curragh giving as good as they got they will have been disappointed to concede a 3rd goal on 57 minutes. That disappointment can be tempered somewhat by the knowledge that very few goalkeepers in world football would have got anywhere near Ian Ward’s thunderous strike. JP Malley scored at the front post to extend the lead to four and further goals from Ronan Tourish and Damien Doherty in the closing minutes completed the scoring. Curragh battled gamely throughout and probably didn’t deserve to be beaten by such a margin on the day. Both keepers did well on occasions when tested and O’ Brien could do little about at least five of the six goals. An entertaining match played in a sporting manner Referee: Paddy DuffyDunkineely Celtic 0 Kilmacrennan Celtic 2Kilmacrennan delivered a composed performance at Darney Park and went away with all three points. The opening exchanges were fairly even with both teams playing good football without creating any clear cut chances. The first real chance came on 20 minutes when Timmy Bourke was put through but Pauric Connaghan got back to make a great tackle on the six yard line. Kilmacrennan kept pressing and Michael Mc Laughlin had a shot from the edge of the area saved on 23 minutes. Dunkineely’s first chance came on 26 minutes when Adrian Nesbitt shot over following a free from Andrew Mackey. Both teams continued to look for openings and Darren Toland for Kilmacrennan and Paul Murrin for Dunkineely had efforts narrowly wide. The second half saw the same pattern as the first with Kilmacrennan having a lot of possession and Dunkineely relying on quick breaks. The deadlock was broken on 55 minutes when Kilmacrennan were awarded a free on the edge of the box and Kevin Mc Menamin struck it beautifully to the top left corner. Kilmacrennan doubled their lead on 58 minutes when a long ball over the top caught the home defence out and Michael Mc Laughlin ran on to score from close range. After this Dunkineely started to put more pressure on the visitors and created a number of good chances but Kilmacrennan held on for the victory and will be well pleased with their days work. Best for Dunkineely were Damien Quigley and Emmet Kennedy while Michael Mc Laughlin was Kilmacrennan’s star performer. Referee: John Coyle Gweedore United 0 Keadue Rovers 0This local derby played at Carrickboyle in excellent conditions saw a share of the spoils in an entertaining encounter. The home side had chances in the opening half through Ciaran Mc Fadden in the 17th and 21st minutes however both efforts went just wide. On the half hour mark Odhran Molloy had his close range shot excellently saved by Ben Boyle in the Keadue nets. Keadue had a number of half chances through Luke Neilly, Donal Rodgers and Daniel Bonner but didn’t really trouble the United goal. In the second half Keadue got off to a good start putting the home defence under pressure early on but again didn’t really trouble the United keeper. The home side had a number of chances through Michael Connolly and Ciaran Mc Fadden however it was one of those days where neither side could break the deadlock. In a game where both defences stood strong and a draw was probably a fair result. Aidan Gillespie and Shaun Mc Monagle impressed for Keadue with a good team performance from United on the day. Referee: Brian O’ Kane.CT Ball Division TwoDeele Harps 1 Raphoe Town 3 Deele welcomed neighbours Raphoe Town to The Athletic Grounds on a glorious day for football. Both sides cancelled each other out in the early exchanges. Raphoe took the lead in 30th minute when Stephen Conaghan hooked the ball home from 6 yards following a corner. Raphoe should have increased their lead two minutes later but Jamie Gallagher headed wide with the goal at his mercy. Gavin Gallagher then produced a shot which was pushed around the post by Michael Curran. On the stroke of half time Reece Laird headed wide while unchallenged in the box. The second half was frantic with Willie Curran producing two top class saves denying Reece Laird on both occasions. In the 55th minute a knock down fell to Emmet Kelly running from midfield unmarked to slot home. Deele responded in 68th minute when Shane Gallagher scored a direct free kick to reduce the deficit. Deele pushed for an equaliser but ultimately left gaps at the back and in the 80th minute Reece Laird punished some poor defending after Christy Bogle headed down to him. Shane Gallagher and the young Kevin Lynch were best for Deele against a team performance from Raphoe. Referee: Patrick Martin.Eany Celtic 2 Bonagee United 4Eany Celtic welcomed Bonagee United for their first home league game of the season. Paul Mc Groarty opened the scoring from the spot putting Eany one up early in the first half. Bonagee replied when Aidan McLaughlin scored to bring the sides level. The teams went in at the break it level. Darren Ashbourne put Bonagee ahead soon after the restart and midway through the second half Bonagee score two goals in quick succession pulling well clear at 1-4. Eany showed spirit and after personnel changes scored when Mark Ward took his chance with a great assist from Dylan Mc Brearty. The game finished 2-4 with Bonagee United winners on the day.FAI Junior CupGlenree United 0 Milford United 2In this tightly contested cup game it was the visitors who left Glenree Park victorious. Glenree had the first good opportunity to take a lead when they were awarded a penalty in the 20th minute only to watch it hit both uprights and bounce out. Ten minutes later Gary Merritt opened the scoring when he cooly slotted the ball into the top corner. Both teams battled hard throughout the game with Milford creating the more chances but the Glenree defence were standing strong as well as the Milford defence who were tough to breach. Joey Cullen made it two nil with twenty minutes left when he headed into the bottom corner after a great cross from the right back. Glenree almost got a consolation goal in the last few minutes only to see the ball strike the crossbar. Referee: Mick LanganCappry Rovers 0 Whitestrand United 0( Whitestrand United won 5-4 on penalties )Cappry Rovers and Whitestrand United played out a scoreless draw in an entertaining F.A.I. Junior Cup game played in perfect conditions at Cappry Park. Cappry had numerous chances in the first half but couldn’t finish due to a few misses, good defending and the good goalkeeping of Paddy Kelly in the visitors goal. In the second half chances were few and far between also the same in extra time. Extra time produced little of note either so the tie went to penalties. Whitestrand United prevailed to go through to the next round of this season’s Cup. A Team Performance from Cappry Rovers. Paul Lynch, S.P. Gallagher and Paddy Kelly were best for Whitestrand United. Referee: Paddy Melaugh.Saturday ReportsOld Orchard Saturday Division OneErne Wanderers 2 Orchard F.C. 1Erne hosted Orchard on Friday night under the lights at the Lakeside Centre in perfect conditions. The visitors had a dream start when Erne got caught on the break. John Boyle got in behind the defence and rounded the keeper to tap into an empty net with three minutes on the clock. The home team were rattled but then settled and started to get their passing game together. Michael Ward fired them level on twenty minutes with a rocket into the roof of the net. Erne were really rampant at this stage. Orchard were always a threat on the break with Bonner up front keeping the hosts rearguard on its’ toes. Erne’s second goal came on the half hour when Mulligan turned and hit a 40 yard pass over the top for David Dolan to chase. He was tackled by the outrushing keeper and the ball broke to Ward who found the top corner from an acute angle. Ward nearly completed his the hat-trick on 35 minutes when the ball fell at his feet 30 yards out and he bent a shot goalwards but the keeper touched it onto the crossbar. Niall Bonner then did well when he picked the ball up and ran at the Erne backline but O’ Brien produced a really good save. The second half produced little of note with Erne always on top but unable to extend their lead. A really good game from two fully committed teams with the evergreen Michael Ward best for Erne and a good team performance from Orchard. Referee: Andrew Mullin.St. Catherines Reserves 4 Fintown Harps AFC 3St Catherine’s opened their season with a tricky fixture against Fintown Harps. St Catherine’s started well and dominated play for the first twenty minutes. Saints’ Gene Lett opened the scoring with a header from a Stephen Leslie corner. Fintown came more into the game and started to control midfield. Darragh Gallagher equalised for Fintown on 32minutes when he broke the offside trap and finished to the corner of the net. On 38minutes Fintown broke quickly and Aaron Thompson put Fintown into the lead. In the 74th minute Gene Lett got his second of the game with another header from a corner. Fintown went back into the lead almost from the kick off. St Catherine’s pushed hard to find an equaliser and in the 87th minute got their reward when Gerry Mc Cabe turned inside a defender and poked the ball home. St. Catherines got a winner on 90 minutes when Stephen Muirhead crossed and the ball to John Joe McGinley and his shot flew past the Fintown keeper. Best for St Catherine’s were Stephen Muirhead, Gene Lett and Declan Mc Loughlin. Gary McHugh was best for Fintown. Referee: George Clinton.Donegal Town Reserves 4 Arranmore United 2The two newly promoted sides did battle at the Hospital Field on Saturday afternoon. Both teams started cautiously but it wasn’t long until Donegal took the lead. Nathan Ward delivered a fantastic cross which was headed home by Adrian Ward. It wasn’t long until Donegal got their second. A Ciaran O’ Reilly corner was met with a solid header into the top corner by Donegal veteran Joe Lafferty. The Islanders’ Daniel O’ Donnell, who was having an excellent game in the centre of mid-field, fired the ball home from 20 yards to reduce the deficit. Gary Herron then scored for Donegal with a 35 yard wonder strike. Into the second half and again Donegal Town started strong. Donegal’s Nathan Ward always looked tricky and dangerous and new boy Jamie White was assured and confident with the ball at feet. Arranmore got one back when Danny Rodgers capitalised on some loose defending from Donegal. Aidan Mc Fadden wrapped the game up for Donegal in the last few minutes when he walked the ball into the net. Referee: Barry HunterGlenea United Reserves 2 Glencar Celtic 5Defending Champions Glencar Celtic have started the season in determined mood, to retain their title the goal, and on Saturday in Glasserchoo they netted five times against a youthful Glenea United Reserves. Two goals from Mickey Molloy and one apiece from Jason Doherty, Stephen Browne and Stephen Toye brought their season tally to eleven after two games and this form was too hot for the Tom Coll led United to handle. Jason Mc Gee and Dean Mc Carry did respond for Glenea but this side is a work in progress for Coll who has switched roles with Tommy Mc Fadden this season as the club start rebuilding with many of the recent Saturday side moving to the Sunday ranks.Glenree United Reserves 2 Castlefin Celtic Reserves 4Castlefin took all three points from this match due to them being able to take their chances with Glenree squandering too many. Kieran Brennan gave Castlefin the lead. Glenree equalised after a minute when neat footwork from Dylan McBride set up Vinny to side foot past the keeper. Owen Patterson made it 2-1 to Castlefin before Ronin Carlin equalised before halftime. In the second half Glenree had chances to take the lead but Gary Heally again put Castlefin ahead. Glenree pressed but Castlefin where the better team in the second half and Darragh Redmond made the points safe for Castlefin after slotting home a rebound off the keeper. Referee: Michael Mc FaddenGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoDrumoghill F.C. Reserves 0 Milford United Reserves 3Goals from Ciaran Blaney, Damien Casey and Jonathan Sweeney in the first half were enough to see off a youthful Drumoghill team. Milford started well and we’re ahead after fifteen minutes when Ciaran Blaney rounded the defender and chipped the ball over the keeper. Blaney combined well with Sweeney on 25 minutes to send Damien Casey through and he made no mistake with a well placed shot. With half time looming Jonathan Sweeney rounded two defenders before beating the keeper. Drumoghill did play some great football in the second half and had a number of shots on goal only to find Damien Crossan in fine form in the Milford goals. Good team performance from Drumoghill with Crossan and Sweeney in fine form for MilfordKeadue Rovers Reserves 3 Cranford United Reserves 0Keadue Reserves got their first victory of the season at Central Park on an ideal day for football. After a scrappy opening ten minutes Keadue’s Ryan Greene put them one up with a good free kick. Cranford came more into it by twenty minutes and should’ve been level. Keadue took a solid grip by the half hour creating a few openings through Cathal Duggan, Daniel McHugh and Ryan O’Donnell. On the stroke of half time Cathal Duggan’s cross was tapped home by Aidan Gillespie to put Keadue into a commanding position. Keadue controlled from the start of the second half and could’ve gone further ahead on 55 minutes when Daniel Bonner put a free header wide. To their credit Cranford kept going and forced a few saves from Keadue’s keeper. The game was over as a contest on 67 minutes when great work by Ryan O’Donnell and Jack O’Brien led to Daniel Bonner tapping in at the far post. Cranford were depleted by a few late injuries as the game petered out. A good win for Keadue for whom Ryan O’Donnell, Eoin Redmond and Daniel McHugh were impressive while it was a good team effort from Cranford. Referee : Martin Coll.Mulroy Celtic 4 Strand Rovers 3Strand raced into a three goal lead inside twenty minutes with goals through Paddy Glackin, Mark Ward and an OG, the second a brilliantly worked goal, a crossed whipped into the area and finished expertly. In truth Mulroy’s defence were all at sea until the half hour mark and only for young Paul O’ Connor it could’ve been a cricket score. Michael Sweeney pulled a goal back when he fired home from close range, 1-3 at half time. The home side started the second half with a spring in their step and pulled another goal back again through the very impressive Sweeney. The equaliser came when Paul Coyle scored with a shot into the top corner. The winner came in strange fashion when a Strand defender under pressure put the ball in his own net from thirty yards. The away side could’ve been forgiven for throwing in the towel but they were very unlucky not to make it four each after been gifted two chances by the home defence, O’ Connor keeping his side in it. Michael Sweeney, Paul O’ Connor were immense throughout and a strong team performance from Strand.FAI Junior CupRamelton Mariners 6 Drumbar F.C. 1Mariners came out on top in this 1st Round Junior Cup game and kept up their early season impressive form. Played in Drumbar it was the Mariners who took the lead when Peter Brannigan slotted home after three minutes from an Anthony Fisher cross. In the sixteenth minute David Fisher increased the lead with a well taken goal and the same player put them further ahead four minutes later with another fine finish. On thirty one minutes it was 4-0 with another Peter Brannigan goal. Drumbar pulled a goal back two minutes later through a well taken penalty. The second half was a quieter affair with both teams cancelling each other out for long periods. There was one additional goal for the Mariners after fifty five minutes when a fine diving header from Alan Blarney found the top corner of the net. Referee: Brian O’ KaneResultsOld Orchard Saturday Division OneErne Wanderers 2 v 1 Orchard F.C.St. Catherines Reserves 4 v 3 Fintown Harps AFCDonegal Town Reserves 4 v 2 Arranmore UnitedGlenea United Reserves 2 v 5 Glencar CelticGlenree United Reserves 2 v 4 Castlefin Celtic ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoDrumoghill F.C. Reserves 0 v 3 Milford United ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves 3 v 0 Cranford United ReservesMulroy Celtic 4 v 3 Strand RoversFAI Junior CupRamelton Mariners 6 v 1 Drumbar F.C.Brian McCormick Sports Premier DivisionRathmullan Celtic 1 v 6 St. CatherinesLifford Celtic P v P Gweedore CelticGlenea United 6 v 1 Cranford UnitedWatson Hire Division OneCastlefin Celtic 6 v 0 Curragh AthleticDunkineely Celtic 0 v 2 Kilmacrennan CelticGweedore United 0 v 0 Keadue RoversCT Ball Division TwoDeele Harps 1 v 3 Raphoe TownEany Celtic 2 v 4 Bonagee UnitedFAI Junior CupGlenree United 0 v 2 Milford UnitedCopany Rovers 3 v 0 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.Cappry Rovers 0 v 0 Whitestrand United( Whitestrand United won 5-4 on penalties )The League have no fixtures for next weekend as they have cancelled all games to allow everyone the opportunity to attend or watch the All Ireland Finals. The League through your pages would like to wish Declan, Jim, the players and everyone connected with the two teams all the best as the strive to win “The Double”. We also wish everyone a safe trip to the games and for those not travelling we hope you enjoy the match wherever you are watching from.DONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE RESULTS, REPORTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: September 14th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more

Read more…